Today marks seven years since ThinkTwice had a very low key launch – I moved all my blog posts about mental health onto a new blog and called it ThinkTwice.
A few months later it had a logo and I was running a mental health prayer group at my uni.
Every year I say it, but it’s been an unexpected whirlwind of a year, here are a few highlights.
- We FINALLY registered with the charity commission and are now registered charity number 1173056.
- We’ve spoken at 22 events up and down the country.
- We’ve run four campaigns: #SOSCampaign #OfferYourStory #TakeCare #MoreThanSurvival
- We were at New Wine and Greenbelt over the summer.
- We got a wonderful new website courtesy of Daniel Watson
We are so excited about what the year ahead holds for us and we’d love for you to join us on the ride; and if you’re feeling really generous you can give us a birthday present! Donate via PayPal here.
Thank you so much for your support over the past seven years – here’s to the next seven years and beyond!