3 Hours covering:
Scale of suicide
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Suicide Attempts
- Experiencing Suicidality
Speaking of Suicide
- How do we change how we speak of suicide?
- Looking at the background of why we speak of “committing” suicide?
- What does the Bible have to say about suicide?
- How do we help those thinking of suicide?
- Biblical Model of Suicide Prevention
- Starting the Conversation
- Taking care after a suicide attempt
Over 18s only, as some of the content is quite sensitive, those working in pastoral situations, prayer teams, youth workers, those with an interest in mental health issues.
Cost: £200, including handouts for an unlimited number of delegates.